September 17, 2018 – Finished Reading
Rating : ★★★★
- “Madwalls” by Rachel Caine
- “Stories Are Gods” by Peter Orullian
- “River and Echo” by John Marco
- “A Dichotomy of Paradigms” by Mary Robinette Kowal
- “Son of Crimea” by Jason M. Hough
- “An Unfortunate Influx of Filipians” by Terry Brooks
- “The Way into Oblivion” by Harry Connolly
- “Uncharming” by Delilah S. Dawson
- “A Good Name” by Mark Lawrence
- “All in a Night’s Work” by David Anthony Durham
- “Seven Tongues” by Tim Marquitz
- “Fiber” by Seanan McGuire
- “The Hall of the Diamond Queen” by Anthony Ryan
- “The Farmboy Prince” by Brian Staveley
- “Heart’s Desire” by Kat Richardson
- “The Game” by Michael J. Sullivan
- “The Ethical Heresy” by Sam Sykes.
- “Small Kindnesses” by Joe Abercrombie
- “The Rat” by Mazarkis Williams
- “The Siege of Tilpur” by Brian McClellan
- “Mr. Island” by Kristen Britain
- “Jury Duty” by Jim Butcher
- “The Dead’s Revenant” by Shawn Speakman
Not bound, as a book. Free.
Like Unfettered before it, the contributing writers of Unbound were allowed to submit the tales they wished fans of genre to read—without the constraints of a shackling theme.
The result is magical. Twenty-three all-original stories are sure to captivate you—some will move you to tears while others will keep you turning the pages long into the night. The power of Unbound lies in its variety of tales and the voices behind them. If you are a fan of discovering new writers or reading the works of beloved authors, Unbound is for you.