Right now, I either add the listen feeds manually from my podcatcher or use an IFTTT flow to import items from my huffduffer feed to the blog.
When I update the post from either the Edit Post page or through the Quick Edit option, the micropubbed post title vanishes. This happens for post titles/taxonomies/any edits that don’t touch the response properties section.
- Test post 1: 20190813-0508 | view at Teacup
- Test post 2: test food post | view original at Teacup I changed the post title.
Table of Firefox stickers, pronoun pins, IndieWebCamp & microformats stickers Over a month ago we organized the ninth annual IndieWeb Summit in Portland, Oregon, June 29-30. As frequently happens to organizers, the combination of follow-ups, subsequent holiday, and other events did not allow for muc…
Matthias Ott is an independent user experience designer and developer from Stuttgart, Germany. Besides design practice he teaches Interface Prototyping at the Muthesius Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Kiel.
There is a new update to Simple Locations which adds some new features. A query option for Micropub was added in a prior version and adjusted in this one. This is currently only supported in the Indigenous for Android app. It allows the Android app to query the plugin for the name of the current l…