Pangaea is a supercontinent that formed on Earth about 335 million years ago and began to break up about 175 million years ago, eventually forming the familiar continents of today. Massimo Pietrobon made a map that shows where our modern country borders would appear on Pangaea.
Stuck in the rush hour #Chennai traffic, I had taken out my phone to check the traffic in Google Maps. It had been raining in the morning and suddenly I found myself in the sunshine amidst the smell of overheated brakes and the honking of horns.
- Flew Saint John (YSJ) to Toronto (YYZ).
- Flew Toronto (YYZ) to Frankfurt (FRA).
- Flew Frankfurt (FRA) to Chennai (MAA). 7,590 km on Lufthansa in 9h, 30m.
- Flew Chennai (MAA) to Frankfurt (FRA).
- Flew Frankfurt (FRA) to Toronto (YYZ).