Jan 11 – 17, 2021
Back home at Chennai.
- Signed up at work to present a talk titled “Getting Things Done Or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love Procrastination” to my team.
- The work week was a bit slow with a holiday for Pongal on Thursday.
- I was featured in a weekly Genesys Spotlight that showcases interesting hobbies of employees. It featured a short video of me talking about how I do my 100 books a year reading challenge every year.
- After logging from work on Friday, I was mentally exhausted and did not have the mindspace to go for my daily walk and this lethargy continued right through the weekend.
- On Saturday, Max and I spent some time sorting out the games that work and those that don’t from Felix and Stefon’s set of PS2 games.
- I played God of War for a while on the pretext of testing if the game works.
- Max and I spent some time playing NFS:Undercover. He can beat me only if he has the Koenigsegg CCX and Nitro boost. Whenever we played Getaway, the game was over within seconds as he has the Koenigsegg and Nitro to pull far far away as the chase starts.
- I spent the rest of the Saturday binge-watching Season 5 of The Expanse.
- I also watched John Wick: Chapter 3 * Parabellum. This is a franchise that had lost its appeal.
- I started reading the fifth book of the Expanse series, Nemesis Games.
- I hoped to watch #ManUtd beat Liverpool and go 6 points clear at the top of the table. But it was rather an insipid draw.
- On the #indieweb side, I’ve been adding the missing sleep logs, daily activity summaries, and exercise logs (as private posts).