India’s violent past shapes the conflicts of its present, and looms over its uncertain future. If you’ve ever wanted to look beyond Bollywood’s dudebros and glamourous costumes, and wrangle with the darker side of medieval and modern India, Yuddha is the show for you. Hosts Anirudh and Aditya break down what you can expect in this first podcast to ever explore the military history of the subcontinent.
A story is not like a road to follow … it’s more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you.
Use generative art for your placeholder images
Steele creates a magnetic impression that combines charisma with confidence. The explosive fresh accords enhanced with earthy spices evoke an enviable, yet effortless charm. This perfume bottles a larger than life seduction with charismatic woody undertones, sharp hints of pepper and the unique class of vanilla.
The top notes reveal a very powerful, explosive fresh accord of sparkling, fizzy citrus as bergamot and pink grapefruit essences, are blended with an original fruity green rhubarb note. These top notes enhance the magnetic effect of this fragrance from the beginning. The heart evokes elegance and movement thanks to the duo of a spicy original accord of pink pepper, pimento, nutmeg mixed with the floral notes of geranium, and woody note. The complex background and dry down evoke extremely refined seductiveness thanks to the woody undertones of cedar wood that are blended with smoky touches of patchouli, sweet vanilla, praline, benzoin, leather, and rich roasted tonka beans. It is skin-friendly since it is dermatologically tested.
Ever wanted to create a cool QR code for your guests? But never wanted to type in your WiFi credentials into a form that submits them to a remote webserver to render the QR code? QiFi for the rescue! It will render the code in your browser, on your machine, so the WiFi stays as secure as it was before (read the code if you do not trust text on the internet :-))!
This does not include music listened to Amazon Music Desktop and Alexa as
there seems to be no way to scrobble Amazon Music data to last.fm.
- Total tracks: 290
- Total unique tracks: 265
- Song Repetition: 1.09
Top Ten Tracks
- Billy Bragg – Hobo’s Lullaby (2 plays)
- Bob Dylan – Girl From The North Country (With Johnny Cash) (2 plays)
- Eddie Vedder – Sleepless Nights (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová – If You Want Me (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Bird of Sorrow (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Cry Me a River (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Didn’t He Ramble (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Drive All Night (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Falling Slowly (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard – High Hope (2 plays)
- Glen Hansard (60 plays)
- Gregory Alan Isakov (31 plays)
- Hayes Carll (19 plays)
- Kate Rusby (13 plays)
- Mumford & Sons (13 plays)
- The Lumineers (13 plays)
- A.R. Rahman (10 plays)
- Richard Marx (9 plays)
- Anirudh Ravichander (7 plays)
- Mary Gauthier (6 plays)
- The Lumineers – III (13 plays)
- Kate Rusby – Philosophers, Poets and Kings (13 plays)
- Mumford & Sons – Sigh No More (12 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Didn’t He Ramble (9 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Music from the Motion Picture Once (9 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Rhythm and Repose (Deluxe Edition) (9 plays)
- Glen Hansard – Between Two Shores (8 plays)
- Gregory Alan Isakov – Evening Machines (6 plays)
- Mary Gauthier – Mercy Now (6 plays)
- Gregory Alan Isakov – That Sea, The Gambler (6 plays)