<img src="https://walter.trakt.tv/images/episodes/004/610/142/screenshots/thumb/82e7cdec7f.jpg" />Mother Abagail selects a surprising voice to be her conduit to her chosen Committee in Boulder: the young deaf man Nick Andros. The arrival of a disturbing visitor to the Boulder Free Zone, shakes the Committee and Boulder residents to their core. Elsewhere in the Free Zone, Nadine Cross is haunted by a childhood memory.
Jan 18 – 24, 2021
- restarted 🚶 and 🧘 practices
- started listening to Mythos by Stephen Fry 🎧
- started reading Wonder Woman: Dead Earth 📖
- bought a new tab for Max since his class hours are extending for 3 hours.
- joined a book club initiative as a core member at office.
- attended two meetings simultaneously 😲. One meeting was on the 💻🔉 and the other on 🎧. I wasn’t required to talk on both luckily. 😃
- tried walking on the treadmill for a change just mix up my walking routine.
- continuing reading Nemesis Games by James SA Corey 📖. Since I’ve watched most of the Season 5 of the Expanse, this should be a quick read as the characters and locations can be imagined from the series.
- Woke up at 3 am with a low blood sugar rate. It must’ve been the effect of the previous evening’s exercise.
- Max’s new tab arrived. I have set up a rather strict parental controls and usage schedules for him. I also side-loaded Blokada for ad-blocking and Tachiyomi for reading comics.
- I missed last night’s #ManUtd 2-1 win against Fulham. I wish they would play at Old Trafford they play away games.🤨 Looks like the title hopes are looking more brighter this year.
- Time for the quarterly 🩸 test.
- Finished reading Wonder Woman: Dead Earth by Daniel Warren Johnson
- Caught up the Expanse 🚀 and Batwoman 🦇 TV series.
- Went out for dinner to a restaurant for the first time in a year.
- What was supposed to be a simple jaunt to the shop to get some garments for Max wound up a shopping spree 🛒.
- Watched Outside the Wire 🎥.
- Started and completed The Rise and Fall of The Trigan Empire Volume Two by Mike Butterworth 📘
- Compared to the insipid #ManUtd vs Liverpool match last weekend, this week’s Round 4 of the FA Cup against Liverpool was a better match and a 3-2 victory made it sweeter. 🙌
Sunday is a good time to visit Elekton and read about the rise and fall of the Trigan Empire…